Need a Refill?
Rules About Refills
- All refill requests must be submitted through this form or by calling (832) 384-1560, option 4 & leaving a voicemail.
- Providers give enough refills to make it to your next scheduled appointment. If you have missed or canceled your appointment, you will need to book an appointment. A partial refill of the requested medication will be given until that upcoming appointment.
- Please allow 3 business days to process the refill request. Refills after 3:00 pm will be reviewed the next business day. We recommend to not wait until the last minute.
- Calls or faxes from pharmacies will not be authorized. Patient is responsible for contacting the office either by website at www.houstonadultpsychiatry.com or voicemail at (832) 384-1560, option 4 for request refills.
- If it is extremely urgent and you have exceeded your time between visits, your physician may prescribe a 7 day supply, at his or her discretion.
We suggest keeping a 7 day supply of your medication in a separate bottle to avoid last- minute requests. We understand that there may be times when patients will need refills of medications but we reserve the right to deny refill requests.
Contact us today! (832) 384-1560
Our team provides understanding and hope for those suffering by a mental health condition. Each of our services is specifically catered to each patient’s individual needs and concerns. We are here for you.
Struggling in life with a mental health condition can be difficult. Our providers specialize in a vast spectrum of mental health disorders.
Our doctors have hospital privileges here in Houston. Dr. Barber attends SUN Behavioral Hospital and Dr. Chen is the Chief Medical Officer at Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital.