Need a Refill?
Rules About Refills
- All refill requests must be submitted through this form or by calling (832) 384-1560, option 4 & leaving a voicemail.
- Providers give enough refills to make it to your next scheduled appointment. If you have missed or canceled your appointment, you will need to book an appointment. A partial refill of the requested medication will be given until that upcoming appointment.
- Please allow 3 business days to process the refill request. Refills after 3:00 pm will be reviewed the next business day. We recommend to not wait until the last minute.
- Calls or faxes from pharmacies will not be authorized. Patient is responsible for contacting the office either by website at www.houstonadultpsychiatry.com or voicemail at (832) 384-1560, option 4 for request refills.
- If it is extremely urgent and you have exceeded your time between visits, your physician may prescribe a 7 day supply, at his or her discretion.
We suggest keeping a 7 day supply of your medication in a separate bottle to avoid last- minute requests. We understand that there may be times when patients will need refills of medications but we reserve the right to deny refill requests.
Contact us today! (832) 384-1560
Our team provides understanding and hope for those suffering by a mental health condition. Each of our services is specifically catered to each patient’s individual needs and concerns. Simply put: we are here for you.
Struggling in life with a mental health condition can be difficult. Our providers specialize in a vast spectrum of mental health disorders.
Dr. Michael Barber has hospital privileges at SUN Behavioral Hospital. This hospital provides Mental health and Substance abuse treatment.